DIY 3D Lenticular Photo Kit: EZ3D Photo Print
3D Picture Frame:
EZ3D Photo Print / Autostereoscopy / DIY Horography
EASY TO TURN 2D INTO 3D!
EZ3D Photo Print is basically designed for those who have photo printer and digital camera, and want to do something funny
and special for the photos. Indeed, it can help you easily create 3D photos with your existed normal 2D photos. You don''t
even need to know anything about 3D technology. To create a 3D photo is very easy as "1-2-3". Yes, just follow the
"1-2-3" steps as EZ3D Photo Print requires, anyone can easily finish a 3D photo in a few minutes by yourself.
1. For Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
2. GUI (Graphics User Interface) for friendly operation.
3. Extremely easy to use.
4. Converts existed 2D photos into 3D photos.
5. The "Depth" and "Distance"
of 3D Object can be adjusted.
6. Supports text string as a 3D object.
7. Supports any color printers.
any DSC photo images and most image formats.
9. Supports 4"x6", 6"x4", 3"x4" and 4"x3"
10. Great fun for digital camera and color printer.
11. No lens lamination is required. No risk for
STEP 1: Prepare Photo
• Any DSC Images
• Any Scanned Images
• Any Photo Images
Choose a 3D photo printout size:
• 4" x 6" or 6" x 4"
4" x 3" or 3" x 4"
STEP 2: 3D Settings(Suggest use the default setting for Depth & Distance)
• Outline a picture - Set up a 3D object.
• 3D Depth - There are "Large", "Medium" and
"Small" options to set up.
• 3D Distance - Adjust the 3D object distance between near and far.
Font Editing - Add a text string to enrich the 3D effects.
STEP 3: 3D Output
• Save Project - Save all
of 3D settings for later use.
• Print Out - Print out the 3D photo with any printer.
STEP 4: View 3D
photo by EZ3D Frame or EZ3D(i-Magic) Viewer
Finally, with EZ3D Frame(6"x4") or EZ3D (i-Magic) Viewer(4"x3"),
no lens lamination is required. No risk! You can view the 3D photos immediately.
Print Software CD x1
4"x6" EZ3D Frame (with Lens installed)x1
6"x4" EZ3D Lens x1
Note: EZ3D Frame is designed for desktop display, while i-Magic Viewer is very convenient for portable use.
User manual, please check here
New version (build060822) available:
Save pictures in JPG or BMP format and develop from local or online photo labs with
(email email@example.com for update version, ONLY be used for those who have installed EZ3D Photo Print, build060110 version )
Where to buy:
* In-between views samples generated
by 3D Photo Magic Special Version